Magnificent Toepath Mocker

A magnificent, elderly master-sir walks towards me along the toepath with his cane and stops in order to make a mockery of me. He pokes and prods my face with his stick, before staying to watch a young woman have me kiss her boots. I feel thoroughly humiliated – as befits a humble toepath slave!

An elderly master-sir walks menacingly towards me along the weed-strewn toepath

I anticipate some humiliation from him!

Sure enough, the magnificent master-sir stops directly in front of me and starts to prod the top of my humble head with his walking cane - as is his perfect right!

He asks me how I am liking it - being confined at people's ankle-level down amongst the weeds and having to kiss their feet?

The master-sir only desists (temporarily) from his merciless mockery of me when a bright young woman suddenly steps up to my face and demands that I kiss her boots

I can sense the master-sir watching intently as I must now base myself at the young woman's boots

Her boots are made of suede leather...

...and she is wearing them with thick, black cotton socks

Once again, I feel thoroughly humbled and humiliated - as I am supposed to do

The pretty customer-mistress switches her booted feet several times in front of my face

As she turns to leave, the elderly voyeur sir congratulates her on her public humiliation of me, and she smiles winsomely back at him

I, meanwhile, keep my humble bootkissing head bowed in shame and humiliation


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager