His Parting Instructions

As master Simon sir prepares to go away on a business trip for a few days, he issues me with his manly instructions as to how I must serve his wife during his absence:

‘Slave, you will make sure you are a good sockieboy-slave to my wife whilst I am away. She is your sock-mistress and you must serve her socks and look after them. You must wash her socks, iron her socks, fold her socks, organise her sock drawer, put her socks on her feet and take them off again, straighten out any creases in her socks whilst she is wearing them, massage her socked feet, follow her wherever she goes on your hands and knees to her socked heels, look only at her socks, think only of her socks and kiss her socked feet whensoever she commands it. If you fail in any of your sock duties towards my wife, you will be sorely whipped on my return. Now kiss my wife’s feet and pledge to be a good sockieboy-slave to her!’

‘Yes, master sir. At once, master sir… Oh pray, mistress Mukta madam, god bless you mistress Mukta  madam, truly this slave shall be a good and diligent sockslave to you, madam, and will keep himself only unto your socks, miss. Oh I fear your socks, madam, and seek only to be pleasing unto them and to you, mistress Mukta madam. Please don’t have me whipped, sock-mistress madam!’

Ms Mukta giggles. She loves it when her husband comes across as all masterful towards their elderly and pathetic old slave. She is looking forward to having her socks worshipped and served whilst she longingly awaits her manly husband’s return!

'Kiss my wife’s feet and pledge to be a good sockieboy-slave to her while I am away, slave!’

I obey masterful and manly master Simon-sir's instructions...

...and kiss and praise his wife's sneakers and socks

I eye up the socks she is wearing right now...

...as my immediate service must be towards the pair of socks she is wearing on her feet today

Such a sweet, short, black and white pair of sneaker socks!

I admire the stitching

In between kissing my master's wife's sneakers, I verbally pledge my troth to her socks

'...truly this slave shall be a good and diligent sockslave to you, madam...' 

...and will keep himself only unto your socks!'

I resume kissing the mistress's sneakers...

...as magnificent master Simon sir watches on

I fear the master's socks as much as I fear the mistress's

Truly I am the abject sockslave of this happy couple

I live only to serve their socks!

Ms Mukta loves it when her husband comes across as all masterful towards their slave

My master and mistress lovingly embrace one another high above me...

...whilst I remain dutifully focussed on the mistress's socks

These socks are to be my masters in the coming days

I must be pleasing unto them...

...look up to them, respect them and obey them!

For these socks own me - body and soul!

Of course, I shall still have regard for the master-sir's socks in his absence...

...the socks of a real man!

Of a manly man. Of a man who is loved by a woman - a woman whose socks I must diligently serve!



Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager