Lonely Position

Being a porch footslave outside my master’s townhouse can be quite a lonely position until such time as my master-sir or one of his guests is entering or leaving his home, at which point I am required to kiss their feet – my only human contact!

Greeting my esteemed master-sir's female guest on the porch outside his opulent townhouse

This is my only human contact - the feet of my master and his guests...

...as they enter or leave his home

It's a lonely job, but someone's got to do it!

I am forbidden to speak to my betters, being a mere dumb porch footslave

And they rarely deign to speak to me

They have no need to - it's obvious what I must do...

...kiss their feet!

As my master-sir and his guest proceed through the front door...

...I catch one last lingering glance at the pretty guest's sneakers and socks

I shall now resume my lonely position...

...until such time as my master and his guest leave the premises. That might not be until the morning, however!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager