Useful Service

I love my job – being so close to the shoes and socks of beautiful young women; day in and day out; 365 days a year! So what if they despise me and only communicate with me by shouting their haughty female orders down at me? At least I get to provide a useful service to them – that of cleaning their shoes!

Providing a useful service - lickshining a young woman's sneakers

Her shoedirt belongs inside my menial municipal mouth

I admire her socks

My humbling view of the customer's sneaker and sock

And the other one, when she switches feet

She largely ignores me...

...except when she barks an order down at me to clean her sneaker sole!

Then she continues to ignore me, confident that I will obey her orders to the lickshining letter!

She says nothing when she subsequently turns her back on me and leaves

She, quite rightly, regards me as contemptible and pathetic

I may well provide a useful service...

...but it's an extremely lowly one!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager