Willing Participant

My master-sir likes to beat me in front of his lady friends and they love watching him do so – particularly when he invites them to sit in front of me and have their boots kissed by me as I am kneeling over the beating block!

My master-sir ordering me to kiss his lady friend's boots

The wearer of the boots is amused and delighted at my slavish actions

I kiss her boots in an effort to avoid the STING of my master's whippy CANE!

The girl giggles

But this is serious - I am effectively the slave of her boot and sock...

...under threat of the CANE!

Its bulbous tip rests on my back as a timely reminder of its stinging power!

The hand that holds the cane

My magnificent master-sir's shoes and stockings

I am in his power and at his mercy

I MUST kiss his lady friend's boot!

Her boots and socks are now also my masters - thanks to the threat of my master's CANE!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager