Epitome of Goddesshood

This morning, my first customer of the day is a beautiful jogger who kindly stops for a lick and a shine of her sneakers during her early morning run. It is an honour for the likes of me to serve such fabulous jogging sneakers!

A superb young woman - the epitome of goddesshood - jogs towards me

She spots my humble head jutting out from the municipal wall

She stops to both pity and despise me

She then uses me to have her jogging sneakers lickshined

'Lick the sides, slave!'

I adjust my nugatory neck to lick the sides of the jogging goddess's sneakers

She deftly switches feet in front of my sneaker-licking face

I get a good view of her white sock...

...and her beautiful, brown skin above the sock

But I promptly lower my gaze. A municipal footslave is not permitted to look a customer above the sock!

I therefore focus my lowly eyes on the stitching in her white sock...

...whilst she focuses her haughty eyes on my abject submissiveness and lowliness!

I ponder how lowly I am...

...a jogging girl's sneaker licker!

She tarries a while with me - no doubt taking a breather from her run...

...whilst enjoying her humiliation of me

Then, silently, she jogs on

No words of congratulations or thanks for a job well done on her sneakers!

And nor should she thank me...

...I'm just a slave!

I continue to study and admire the stitching in her socks as she jogs away from me

These are the sneakers and socks of a jogging goddess!

What a great way to start my humble day!

I look at the residual dirt marks her sneaker soles have left on the concrete footblock beneath my face

And then study the sole of her departing sneaker...

...as well as her elasticated sock top

How I envy that sock...

...able to accompany the jogging goddess's foot wherever she goes...

...whilst absorbing her precious footsweat into the very fibres of its sock being!

The epitome of goddesshood jogs away from me


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager