Greeting An Overseas Visitor

A local female citizen of the Gynarchy kindly informs me that her friend and colleague from overseas, Ms Abeni, is visiting the country for the first time and that, as soon as she emerges from the public lavatory, I am to kiss-greet her feet and warmly welcome her to the Gynarchy, heaping praise on her boots and socks in a manner befitting a lowly, public footslave greeting an overseas guest.

I seek to assure the guest’s hostess that I shall indeed show the utmost respect towards the foreign guest Ms Abeni madam, and will heap slavish praise upon her feet and footwear, if it would be so pleasing to the madam?

When her friend emerges - a truly exotic lady with long, dark hair - the hostess politely invites her to step up to my face and to present her foot to my menial mouth for kissing as ‘the slave has something to say to you, Abeni.’

Ms Abeni madam promptly presents her right booted foot to my face and I immediately begin to kiss it, heaping words of slavish welcome and praise towards her in the manner prescribed by her host:

‘Oh pray Ms Abeni madam, God bless you Ms Abeni madam, and welcome to the Gynarchy, miss. Truly you are a most beautiful woman, madam, and your boots and socks are fabulous, miss, if you will forgive this slave his foolish forwardness, madam? Oh bless, mistress! Oh bliss! Truly it is my great honour to kiss your boots and to welcome you to the Gynarchy, madam. Please see fit to use me in any way you see fit, madam.’

Ms Abeni laughs and comments to her hostess in a strong African accent that ‘he is very submissive!’ The two ladies then laugh at me and watch as Ms Abeni madam switches her booted feet in front of my face several times, before the happy duo turn and walk off, with Ms Abeni’s host explaining the system of male slavery in the Gynarchy in more detail to her esteemed African guest.

I admire the ladies’ socks as they turn their backs on me.

Kindly informing me that I am about to kiss-welcome the boots of an overseas guest to the Gynarchy

The exotic guest emerges from the public lavatory...

...and is invited by her host to step up to my face

The guest has no hesitation in doing so, and I humbly begin kissing her proffered boot...

...whilst heaping praise upon the guest mistress and her footwear in the manner prescribed to me by her hostess...

...and in a manner befitting a slave i.e with the utmost humility and sycophancy

The female guest's boots and socks are truly fabulous!

I make sure to apply my lowly lips to as many areas of her boots as slavishly possible

The wearer of the boots appears both pleased and bemused at my obsequiousness towards her

Perhaps just as importantly, her hostess appears to be equally satisfied with my performance!

I kiss boots down in the dirt

Several times the African lady switches her booted feet in front of my feckless face

Meanwhile I am aware, in my peripheral vision, of the sneakers and socks of her hostess...

...much less exotic than the footwear of her guest, but despite that no less deserving of my slavish respect and admiration

All women's feet must be respected and admired by a Gynarchy slave!

The boot-kissing and greeting ceremony lasts for several glorious minutes

The two ladies discuss my lowliness and powerlessness in mocking terms...

...and clearly relish observing my humiliation at the overseas guest's feet!

As they turn to leave, the guest's host explains to her the system of male slavery in the Gynarchy in more detail

The guest finds it hilarious!

Meanwhile, I keep my humble head low in the presence of the ladies' departing feet

This is where I belong - down amongst the feet of my female betters

I ponder my lowliness and impotence in the face of the superior female

...and praise and bless the ladies' departing feet internally in my thoughts...

...as I contemplate how their boots, shoes and socks are worth more than me!

Oh to be a lady's sock...

...able to accompany her inside her boot wherever she goes!



Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager