Spring Has Sprung!

Spring has sprung – and the winter boots and socks have been replaced by springtime sneakers and socks. I love the changing of the seasons!

A beautiful, if dirty, pair of springtime sneakers for me to respectfully kiss-admire

I taste the surface dirt on this bright young woman's sneakers...

...and admire her socks!

She skillfully switches her sneakered feet in front of my face

I dare not look at her above the sock

She, of course, has every right to look down upon me...

...being my infinite better; being a smart young woman of the Gynarchy!

She relishes her female power over me...

...before turning to leave me to rot

The face of victory!

The feet of victory!

The humbling view of the defeated. This young woman certainly has a spring in her step!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Her Every Right

A Footslave's Reflections