My Pathetic Plight

As a train station platform footslave, I only ever get to kiss-respect my esteemed customers’ dirtiest parts – their dirty shoes and boots! And rightly so, for even their everyday shoedirt is better than me.

I can see my next customer approaching my humble head

Her sneakers and socks stop in front of me

Then, without saying a word, her right sneaker is unceremoniously shoved towards my menial mouth

Swiftly followed by her left

I kiss each dirty sneaker, as is my default position by Law

Whilst the young-woman wearer of the sneakers focuses on her text messages high above me

She doesn't have a second thought for me

And nor should she, for I am just a pathetic feetkissing slave!

These are everyday sneakers with everyday ingrained dirt

And she is wearing matching everyday socks

I can smell the rubbery aroma of her soiled sneakers...

...as my lowly lips make contact with their dirt

Always I must look down...

...at the dirty ground and my customers' dirty footwear...

...footwear I must humbly kiss...

...out of respect for it and its wearer!

She briefly glances down to ensure my humility, respect and compliance...

...before heading on her female way...

...leaving me to rot in the dirt behind her

I fondly follow her departing sneakers and socks with my lowly, ankle-level eyes

...and think about what I have just been required to do...

...namely kiss-respect the dirty shoes of a stranger...

...of a bright and intelligent young woman...

...of my infinite better. Even her sock is better than me!

Meanwhile, the world walks on by me, unconcerned at my pathetic plight!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager