Pink Boots Licker

Today I must lickshine the pink boots of a beautiful and surly young woman beneath her scrunched down, black cotton bootsocks. The customer-mistress is not minded to chat with me, so I simply get on with my lowly work. 

Required to lickshine the beautiful pink boots of a beautiful and surly young woman...

...beneath her thick, black bootsocks

She kindly switches her booted feet on the concrete footblock beneath my face...

...so that I might develop an acquired taste for BOTH her boots!

All the while I am licking her boots, I am acutely aware of her fabulous black bootsocks towering over me

These are the boots and socks of a local, everyday goddess!

AGAIN she switches feet!

Such a kind and considerate young woman...

...if surly!

But then, why would she be friendly or chatty with the likes of me...

...a lowly, pathetic bootlicker, straining his neck to please his customer-mistress with his menial mouth?

She leaves as surlily as she came...

...full of her own haughtiness. And rightly so...

...for she is better than me, and I am merely on a par with her sock creases!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager