Loaded Question

‘Slave, who is the master and who is the slave?’

The clue to the answer is clearly in Ms Mukta’s loaded question:

‘Oh pray, Ms Mukta madam, if it pleases you Ms Mukta madam, YOU are the master, mistress, and I am the slave, madam. I was born a slave, have lived as a slave, and shall die a slave, madam – YOUR slave, mistress Mukta madam. I am subject to your whip, miss, and always will be. Please don’t beat me, madam. I kiss your boots, mistress madam.’

Master Simon sir interjects:

‘Haha, that’s right, slave. Show your slavish respect for my wife, and your fear of her WHIP, by kissing her boots. Keep your humble head beneath her socks. You’re just a slave!’

'Yes, master sir. I humbly kiss your wife's boots and subordinate myself to her socks. I fear the mistress's whip, sir!'

‘Oh pray, Ms Mukta madam, if it pleases you Ms Mukta madam, YOU are the master, mistress...

...and I am the slave, madam. I was born a slave, have lived as a slave, and shall die a slave, madam – YOUR slave, mistress Mukta madam.'


'Haha,  that’s right, slave. Show your slavish respect for my wife, and your fear of her WHIP, by kissing her boots.

 Keep your humble head beneath her socks. You’re just a slave!’
'Yes, master sir. I humbly kiss your wife's boots and subordinate myself to her socks. I fear the mistress's whip, sir!'

Kiss boots beneath socks...

...and the threat of the WHIP!

Oh how I fear the WHIP'S mighty STING!

All my life I have been subject to the WHIP...

...and shall remain so

The WHIP!

Master Simon sir need have no fear of the WHIP!

And nor must he demean himself by kissing his wife's boots beneath her socks

That's my humble job!

I'm just a whip-fearing, bootkissing slave!

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager