Chiding

Shortly after my late-night, plainish customer-mistress has left me to rot, the familiar feet of regular customer Ms Mukta madam walk towards me. Ms Mukta stops to chide me, saying she hoped I had shown the utmost respect for the feet and footwear of the girl in front of her and that I had studied and admired and her socks? I humbly seek to confirm to Ms Mukta madam that I had entertained nothing but the most respectful of thoughts in regard to my previous customer-mistress and that I had fervently, though discreetly, studied and admired her socks whilst I had been kiss-respecting the young woman's soiled sneakers, begging Ms Mukta's pardon madam?

Ms Mukta says she's glad to hear it, before unceremoniously shoving her own sneakered and socked foot in front of my face! Ms Mukta could never be described as 'plainish' - not even when she is wearing her plain, white socks which are, if anything, even shorter than the socks of the girl before her!

Truly my late-night, lowly life is being dominated by dirty sneakers and socks - the sneakers and socks of my betters!

Familiar feet approach me in the dead of night

They stop to chide me, expressing the hope that I was having respectful thoughts towards my previous customer and her socks?

After I have assured my current customer that I did indeed mentally worship the socks of my previous customer, I am, of course, required to similarly worship my current interlocutor's feet and footwear

Although she is wearing plain, white socks inside her sneakers...

Ms Mukta herself could never be described as 'plainish'!

That's because she's a local goddess...

...a local goddess who demands the respect and admiration of her local public humble head i.e. me!

Besides, the white socks may be plain, but the stitching is fabulous!

Ms Mukta is seemingly in contemplative mood tonight - contemplating my wretchedness, no doubt!

I suspect she despises me every bit as much as I admire her!

Like the plainish customer before her, Ms Mukta displays good hand-on-hip action as she repeatedly switches feet in front of my face!

Then, again somewhat like the customer before her, she silently turns and leaves me to rot...

...though, in her case, I know she'll be visiting my face again soon!

I am, after all, her local public footslave!

I exist to kiss her, and all my other customers' feet!

And to admire their socks!

Even when those socks are not visible to me!

At such times I must merely imagine their socks...

...in my menial, footslave mind!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections