New At-Desk Mistress

 My new office at-desk mistress kindly introduces herself to me

My new at-desk mistress first orders me to kiss-greet her feet

I obediently kiss her office shoes on her feet...

...BOTH of them!

Simultaneously, I admire her short, lacy nylon socks

The shoes and socks of a superior woman!

What an honour it is for my lowly lips to touch such esteemed shoe leather!

I must then spend the rest of the working day unobtrusively kneeling next to my at-desk mistress's feet...

...humbly and silently studying her shoes and socks beneath her desk

Every movement, every crease in her socks!

I am not permitted to even think of my office mistress above her socks!

From now on, her office shoes and socks are my life!

She, meanwhile, ignores me



Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections