Macho vs Meek

‘Shine my shoes, boy! And make sure your tongue doesn’t touch my socks!’

‘Yes, master sir. At once, mighty master sir. I obey you, sir!’

The macho businessman master-sir certainly knows how to treat me in front of his lady!

‘Shine my shoes, boy! And make sure your tongue doesn’t touch my socks!’

‘Yes, master sir. At once, mighty master sir. I obey you, sir!’

I begin to obediently tongueshine the customer master-sir's shoe...

...whilst admiring, but not touching...

...his SOCK!

Oh how humbling, oh how humiliating - to have to lick another man's shoes...

...and study his sock...

...including the individual stitches in the sock...

...with the feet of his lady friend nearby!

How she despises me...

...the meek and obedient man at her macho partner's feet!

She can scarcely believe my humility...

...as I taste her man's shoes!

She's proud to have such a handsome and macho boyfriend - the complete opposite of the slave who is humbly kneeling at her boyfriend's feet!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections