Germs

Regular customer Ms Mukta madam may be taking precautions not to spread her germs from her breath. But she seems unconcerned about my picking up germs from her dirty shoes!

Through her facemask Ms Mukta kindly explains to me that she has a cough, and she doesn't want to spread her germs to anybody

At the same time, however, she orders me to lickshine her germy shoes!

I suppose she knows I have built-up immunity to shoe germs and dirt...

...having licked shoes for a living all my adult life!

Besides, my face is already covered in other people's shoe dirt

My face never gets washed...

...unlike Ms Mukta's pretty face!

'Lick harder, slave!', she shouts - her female voice muffled by the mask

I still get the message - and lick harder!

Eventually she turns to leave me as I bow my head in shame behind her

I'm just a girl's shoelicker!

And sock-admirer!

I'm glad most of her shoedirt is now inside my menial mouth...

...where it belongs!

I only wish I could have lick-cleaned her socks...

...as I can still see traces of dirt and germs on those!

Hopefully she won't have me punished for sock neglect!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections