My Humbling View Of The World

My humbling view of the world is mainly of my betters’ feet and footwear as they approach my menial mouth from across the square in order to have their shoes or boots lickshined. Occasionally, however, they will crouch down to my lowly level in order to mock me to my confined face!

I dare not look at the approaching customer-mistress above the sock...

...since I am but a lowly public footslave

I try instead to focus in on her socks as her legs get ever closer to my confined face

Those female legs stop in front of me in a suitably arrogant and dominant posture...

...before the filthy, right sneaker is unceremoniously shoved towards my menial mouth for lickshining...

...followed swiftly by the left sneaker

The pretty owner and wearer of the dirty sneakers then crouches down to mock me to my face, asking me how I had liked the taste of her dirty sneakers?

I humbly reply to her socks that I had liked it madam, but not that much mistress, begging your female pardon miss?

The sneakers and socks then turn their backs on me and walk away

I keep my lowly head humbly bowed in their superior, departing presence

I am not worthy to even think about this customer-mistress above her socks!

I can sense her triumphant amusement as she leaves me to rot in the dirt behind her...

...my mouth still filled with the bitter taste of her sneaker-dirt...

...though, to my eternal shame, there is still plenty of ingrained dirt on the lower surfaces of her sneakers! Oh to be able to follow these sneakers on my hands and knees, and clean them properly!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections