Dashing My Humble Hopes And Dreams

Ms Mukta madam mercilessly mocks me - her local public humble-head - dashing my humble hopes and dreams:

‘Haha, have you been dreaming again about being a quarry slave , sockieboy? Haha, don’t you realise, you’ll never get to work in a quarry under the STING of the WHIP! You’re just a public humble-head – always have been and always will be! You’re fit only to kiss our feet – the feet of your betters. Suck it up, slave! Get used to it! You'll never amount to anything - not even as a slave! Seeing your customers’ socks is always going to be the highlight of your humble day! Haha, you’re a nothing and a nobody! A public sockieboy! A pathetic, old sockie-shoeboy! Haha…’

I must humbly acknowledge the veracity of Ms Mukta’s words:

‘Yes, Ms Mukta madam. Thanking you kindly, Ms Mukta madam. I must remember my lowly station, miss. I’m just a pathetic sockieboy-slave, madam!’

Ms Mukta dashes my dreams of quarry-slavedom!

She reminds me that I'm just a public kisser of feet - and always will be!

As if to reinforce the merciless message, she has me kiss her feet...

...and study her socks!

This is my lowly life...

...the shoes and socks of my customers!

How could I ever be so foolish as to dream of being a quarry slave?

That's skilled labour compared to what I do!

It would involve scrubbing rocks!

Whereas I am fit only to kiss feet!

And, despite years of practice, I'm still not very good at that, by all accounts!

My customers certainly never compliment me on my feetkissing abilities!

I guess I'm just not a very good footslave!

As Ms Mukta says, I'm a 'nothing and a nobody'!

Being close to my customers' socks is the humble highlight of my day!

And seeing them walk away from me is always a low point!

I yearn to follow them to heel!

But even that humble dream is beyond me!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections