Yo Footlave!

‘Yo footslave! Kiss my boots!’

‘Yes, master sir. At one master sir!’

Just because the hot desert sun is beating down, it doesn’t necessarily mean one’s customers are all wearing lightweight, summer footwear!

‘Yo footslave! Kiss my boots!’

‘Yes, master sir. At one master sir!’

The master-sir's pretty partner watches on with glee as I obediently kiss her man's boots

Several times he switches his booted feet in front of my face

Then he manfully invites his partner to step up to my face and use me

She wastes no time in availing herself of the opportunity

Meanwhile, the manly master-sir manfully smokes on his cigarette high above me

For my humble part, I taste his girlfriend's sneakers...

...whilst studying and admiring her socks...

...for she too has chosen to wear socks...

...even though it is such a warm and clammy day!

I'll wager the master-sir's thick work socks inside his heavy workboots are steaming by now!

I wonder too how much sweat may be on the mistress's socks?

Whatever, my job is to show humble respect for the feet and footwear of my superior customers...

...and to grovel submissively at their summer feet!

I dare not look up at the mistress's bare legs!

I expect the master-sir would heartily BEAT me if I did so!

And so I confine myself to kissing feet...

...whilst the happy couple laugh and exult in their power!

They are still buzzing as they turn to leave

I remain steadfastly focussed on their feet and footwear

What a privilege, what an honour it has been to kiss these two pairs of feet!

The feet of my infinite betters...

...of a master and mistress!

I study the creases and folds in their socks as they walk away from me...

...leaving me to rot...

...in the dirt beneath their feet!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections