Clever Contraption

My clever master, master Simon sir, has constructed a restraint device in the basement for me to ignominiously languish in whilst his pretty wife, my mistress Mukta madam, torments me with her boots and socks!

Ignominiously confined in the clever contraption constructed by my talented master Simon

It compels me to kneel and look at his wife's boots and socks...

...including the creases in her socks...

...which master Simon sir orders me to study!

I obey my master, and study his wife's sock creases...

...above her boots

Meanwhile, I remain acutely aware of my master's own shoes and socks loitering nearby

They are keeping manly watch over me and ensuring that I comply with his will!

My deeply humbling view of his wife's socks!

Master Simon sir laughs at me - a self-congratulatory laugh

And rightly so, for I am obliged to obey him and to study his wife's socks!

Her socks, right now, are my life!

Though a part of me wishes it were his socks...

...the socks of such a clever man!

Still, having to study a clever man's wife's socks must surely be the next best thing?

Especially when she is such a pretty wife!

The metal spikes of the contraption limit my confined neck and head movements

And rightly so, for Ms Mukta's boots and socks are more important than my neck and head

I'm just a slave...

...a nothing and a nobody...

...fit only to study the socks of my betters!

Socks!...Socks!...Socks!...Socks!...Socks!...

Suddenly, Ms Mukta raises her booted leg to my menial mouth!

She orders me to kiss it!

Master Simon sir's socks look on as I obediently kiss-respect his wife's boots

'How long can we keep him here?', I hear Ms Mukta madam innocently enquiring of her husband

'As long as we like, darling...

...He's our slave!', explains master Simon sir!

Ms Mukta casually scratches an itch in her bare leg above the sock

Oh that I were free to scratch it for her!

But instead, I must kiss boot...

...and continue to study white sock...

...all whilst yearning to study and kiss black sock...

...the black socks of my clever master sir!

But slaves can't be choosers!

They must kiss whoever's boots, shoes and socks are presented to them

Especially when they are confined in such a clever and inventive restraint device...

...devised by such a clever couple!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections