Double Jeopardy

I am facing double jeopardy. Not only must I please the young woman. I must please her brutish boyfriend also!

‘Make sure you lick off all the filfth, an’ that’ from the bottoms, slave!’

‘Obey my girlfriend, slave! Get your tongue deep in between her treads and lick out all the filth, or you’ll have me to answer to!’

‘Yes, mistress madam. Yes, master sir. God bless you both, masters!’


I have a choice, it seems ...lick shoe, or be beaten up by the customer-mistress's brutish boyfriend!

As I lick, I can't help but admire the customer's sock

I make sure not to look at the customer-mistress above the sock, lest I anger her boyfriend!

The thing I like about her sock the most is the way it reveals glimpses of her skin underneath!

I count the holes in the patterned stitching of the sock

My customers' socks are my life!

But meanwhile, I must taste shoe - and specifically the dirt this young woman has been walking in!

For her brutish boyfriend is keeping his beady eyes on me!

It seems he will kindly tolerate my admiring of his girlfriend's sock, providing I do a good job in tongue-cleaning her shoe!

I fear the master-sir...
 
...just as I fear his girlfriend's sock!

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections