Entitled

A master-sir makes his way purposefully towards me, clearly intent on having his shoes lickshined. I must serve his shoes as I would any other customer’s shoes. Be they male, female or nonbinary, my customers are all my betters!

A man walks purposefully towards me

He knows he is just as entitled to use me as any other free citizen of the Gynarchy

He stops in front of me as if to show me his shoes - shoes I shall soon have to lick!

Sure enough, his right foot is unceremoniously shoved towards my already shoedirt-covered tongue

Yet more shoedirt is added to my menial mouth, courtesy of this man's superior shoes

I can see not only the stitching in his shoeleather, but also the stitching in his sock

He soon turns and leaves me. He has not spoken to me. I am beneath him

He is a master and I am a slave. He has no need to lower himself to speaking to me

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections