Tasting In Her Female Success

A smart and intelligent young businesswoman heads towards my menial mouth for a lick and a shine of her successful businesswoman boots. What an honour for an old slave man like me – to taste in her female success. Even if it is only via the dirt on her boots!

Female superbness walks towards me...

...in the form of a bright and successful young busineswoman

Even though her boots are worth more than her tongue, she allows me to lick them...

...and to thus get a taste of her female success...

...albeit via her everyday bootdirt!

Oh the sweet smell of success - female leather boot!

Meanwhile, the boot-wearer looks down on me with the contempt I deserve!

She finds my slavish devotion to her boots both disgusting and amusing!

What an inferior creature I am to her...

...a lowly, down-in-the-dirt licker of other people's boots!

That's my humble business...

...licking boots!

Even the customer's sock is higher than me!

As the boots and socks turn to leave...

...I keep my humble head low, as befits the head of a slave behind his superior's boots!

The superior young woman silently leaves me to rot in the dirt behind her

SHE is a young woman who is going places!

Unlike me - I'm not going anywhere!

I must humbly stay here and await the next customer's boots or shoes...

...whilst remembering the boots I have just been licking...

...and their accompanying socks!

Yes, I am nothing but the slave of my betters' boots and socks - male and female!

I audaciously allow myself one last glance at the successful boots and socks now leaving me behind

Oh to be a stitch in those socks...

...following this successful young businesswoman to heel...

...and sharing in her success...

...by absorbing the sweat from her feet into the very fibre of my being!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections