In Mocking Mood

I espy the familiar figure of regular customer Ms Mukta madam heading towards me from across the square. She looks very fetching in her summer dress, but is in mocking mood.

She stops to laugh at me, informing me that she had been watching me humbly lickshining that man’s shoes. She crouches down to my face and asks me if I don’t feel shame – having to lick clean another man’s shoes in public whilst he is still wearing them on his feet? I humbly and apologetically confirm to Ms Mukta that I do indeed feel shame at my powerlessness and impotence, begging her polite feminine pardon?

She then mockingly asks me if I wouldn’t much rather be lickshining her shoes and studying her socks (knowing full well that I am permanently in awe of her sneakers and socks!)? Once again, I must humbly and politely confirm that I would indeed be honoured to lickshine her shoes, and beg her for the privilege of doing so.

Being the sweet and kind young woman that she is, she kindly accedes to my humble request.

A smiling Ms Mukta walks confidently towards me

I know her sneakers well!

She positions her feet in front of me as if to show me her white socktops

Then she crouches down to mock me to my face. I can smell her recently digested lunch on her female breath as I humbly and contritely apologise to her for lickshining my previous male customer's shoes

Having begged her for the privilege, I am then presented with her own filthy shoe to lickshine

I slowly make my way up the toe area of her sneaker...

...until she switches sneakers in front of my face, at which point I once again begin at the bottom

Sadly, her white socks are so short, they are barely visible to the naked eye!

But I am getting a good taste for where she has been!

Oh how humbling! Oh how humiliating - to have to taste another person's dirty sneakers in public!

And to not even get a good view of their sock!

Meanwhile, life goes on all around my humble head. Nobody blinks an eyelid at the common sight of a common-or-garden, public footslave lickshining a customer's superior shoes!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections