Plainish

Some might regard her as a bit skinny and plain. But to me, of course, she is a goddess whom I am unfit to look at, or even think about, above her ankles. I like my customers plainish!

A plainish-looking customer approaches me in the middle of the night

Nothing remarkable about her appearance...

...or her haughty attitude! She silently shoves her sneakered foot in front of my confined face for respect-kissing

I'll say one thing for her, though - she wears nice sock!

A fancy, purple sock, just peeking out over the top of her plainish, grey sneaker

I admire the flowery pattern in the short sock

Her sneakers are predictably dirty...

...being the sneakers of a young woman!

Her long legs are bare above the sock...

...but, needless to say, I am not permitted to even think about my esteemed customer above the sock!

As the sign above me on the wall says, I'm just a slave

The young woman demonstrates good and arrogant hands on hips action...

...as she switches her sneakered feet several times in front of my lowly lips

She then turns and leaves me, without having said a word to me

But her body language eloquently conveyed her young-womanly contempt for me!

Meanwhile, I keep my eye on fancy sock...

...the sock of a plainish goddess!

Such socks deserve my slavish devotion...

...as they are patently female socks!

Oh to be able to follow those short, purple socks to heel!

But I am impotent as the young woman walks away from me

All I can do is look and yearn...

...yearn to be a plainish young woman's personal footslave!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections