Keep Your Eyes Low, Slave!

‘Keep your eyes low, slave! Do NOT look at me above my red socktops while you're kissing my feet!’

'Yes, pretty mistress. I hear and obey you, pretty mistress madam and your socks!'

Just because a lady’s socks are ultra-short, it still doesn’t mean I have the right to look at her above the socks. I must simply lower my gaze even further, as this pretty customer-mistress points out to me.

‘Keep your eyes low, slave!... 

...Do NOT look at me above my red socktops while you're kissing my feet!’

'Yes, pretty mistress. I hear and obey you, pretty mistress madam and your socks!'

The pretty customer-mistress is only reiterating the Law...

...which states that a public humble head must never look at a customer mistress or master above their socks

I only know the mistress is pretty because her socks are pretty

It's her pretty socks that must be the focus of my lowly eyes' slavish attention...

...whilst my lowly lips pay homage to her sneaker toes

BOTH of them!

The customer-mistress's shapely bare leg above the sock is totally out of bounds to me...

...as she has so eloquently expressed it!

I can sense her looking down on me, ensuring my compliance with her sock orders

Several times she switches her sneakered and socked feet in front of my face

My whole world is limited to my customers' shoes and socks...

...the shoes and socks of my betters!

Nothing else matters but the wellbeing of their shoes and socks

Their SOCKS!

I am lower than their socks!

I am not worthy to even think of my customers above their socks!

When I address them, it should really be via their socks!

The socks turn and walk away from me

The haughty socks wearer seemingly content with my obedience to her female will

I keep my humble head suitably bowed behind her departing socks...

...lest the pretty mistress should glance back and catch me looking at her ankles above her socks!

I know my limits...

...and its SOCKS!

SOCKS!

All that matters is SOCKS...

...my esteemed customers' SOCKS!

Their SOCKS!

Their SOCKS! Their SOCKS! Their SOCKS!

SOCK!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections