Under The Watchful Whip

My Kazakh mistress requires me to show her appropriate slavish respect, by kissing her Kazakh boots – all under the watchful eye, and the WHIP, of her slave overseer!

Kissing boots, under the constant threat of the WHIP!

Better to kiss boots than feel WHIP!

I kiss the laces of my Kazakh mistress's ornate, brown leather boots...

...beneath the hem of her traditional, embroidered dress

Meanwhile, the much less ornate boots of my mistress's slave-overseer stand threateningly behind me...

...holding the WHIP!

A WHIP destined for my back if I fail to please my masters!

I therefore kiss boot with abandonment...

...in an effort to be pleasing to my betters

I can smell, as well as taste, the leathery mustiness of my mistress's Kazakh boot...

...as the hem of her long dress brushes against my kneeling forehead

These boots are made for kissing!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections