Bow Socks

A Goth girl approaches my humble head on a dark night from across the deserted town square. She demands that I tongue-shine her black patent leather, platform shoes beneath her plain black socks. Though the socks are not entirely plain – they do have little decorative bows at the top!

I obediently bow my head before her sock bows! 

In the dead of night, a beautiful goth girl approaches me from across the town square

Her heavy, platform shoes and long socks get ever closer to my confined, dirty face

She is evidently going to use me...

...as is her perfect right!

Sure enough, the goth shoes and socks stop directly in front of me...

...and her right shoe is presented to my menial, municipal mouth

Although she says nothing, her leg language is clear - I must lickshine her shoes...

...beneath her bow-decorated socks!

The bows remind me of tiny whips

As a slave, I am always conscious of, and fearful of, the WHIP!

I hardly dare contemplate her soft, bare leg above the sock!

Luckily, she is ignoring me...

...and focussing on the contents of her phone

I'm just a 'thing' that lickshines her shoes whilst she catches up with her text messages!

And so, I humbly and diligently lick her shoes beneath her bow socks

SHE has all the power!

I am at her socks' mercy!

Please don't have me whipped, socks!

I bow to you, socks!

I honour your shoes!

All too soon, the socks and shoes turn their haughty backs on me

I am left contemplating their greatness...

...as I stare at their departing backs!

Goth-girl socks, goth-girl bows, goth-girl skirt, goth-girl puffer jacket...

...goth-girl goddess!

She leaves me to rot

Her socks leave me to rot!

Her sock bows leave me to rot!

The pretty, taciturn wearer of the socks has already forgotten all about me

Oh her legs!

Her skirt!

I audaciously look up towards her superior sock bows one last time!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections