Kissing His Lord And Master's Boots

‘Kiss your lord and master’s boots, slave! He is my boyfriend, and therefore he is your master also. Kiss his feet and beg for his manly mercy!’

‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam!... Oh pray, master sir, I humbly kiss your boots, sir. I am your slave, sir. Please don’t beat me, most magnificent and manly master sir!’

‘Kiss your lord and master’s boots, slave!... 

...He is my boyfriend, and therefore he is your master also...


...Kiss his feet and beg for his manly mercy!’

‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam!...

...Oh pray, master sir, I humbly kiss your boots, sir...

...I am your slave, sir... 

...Please don’t beat me, most magnificent and manly master sir!’

The triumphant happy couple look down disparagingly at the grovelling slave

The slave's lord and master exults in his power and mastery over the slave at his booted feet!

The couple then laugh at the slave

And rightly so. For he is nothing but a cringing, grovelling slave - made so by the WHIP!

It is the WHIP that makes him obediently kiss his lord and master's big boots - even though he would much rather be kissing his mistress's dainty shoes!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections