Should Be Grateful For

One of the things – perhaps the only thing – a public humble-head slave should be grateful for, is that he gets to observe his customers’ socks close up whilst he is kissing their feet i.e.

  • The creases in their socks
  • The weave of their socks
  • Any dirt or dust stains on their socks
  • Any aroma emanating from their socks

A slave must always be grateful for such small mercies. After all, his customers’ socks are his life!

A mighty master-sir is using my public humble-head services

As I kiss his feet, I have the inestimable honour of viewing his socks at ultra-close quarters

My humbling, not to say humiliating, view of the magnificent customer-master's sock

I can observe the weave of his white sock...

...as his mighty, manly foot is extended towards my menial mouth

When he switches feet in front of my face, I get to see his other, matching sock!

The sock of a REAL man!

I dare not look up at the mighty master-sir above his socks

He is too good for me to do so

Though he, of course, is p[perfectly entitled to glower down at me from up above his socks!

His socks represent the limits of my lowly existence

I am subordinate to all my esteemed customers' socks!

Their shoes and socks are my bread and butter!

I should be grateful for such small sock-mercies!

I bow my head in shame and humility behind the customer-master sir's socks as he heads off on his way

His handsome head is, no doubt, full of disparaging and denigrating thoughts about me...

...the hapless public humble-head beneath his socks!

My menial mind is now full of sock

I continue to look up to the socks

The socks, inside the shoes, of a REAL man!

Sock! Sock! Sock! Sock! Sock!

All is SOCK!

SOCK!

Socks!

The master-sir's SOCKS!

Just think - each and every individual stitch in this master-sir's socks is worth more than me! How I envy his sock-stitches!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections