Surrounded By Four Of My Betters

To my humiliating delight, Ms Mukta and her two friends have succeeded in persuading Ms Mukta’s husband – master Simon sir – a magnificent and mighty man and a smoker to boot – to use me to have his loafer shoes kissed in front of them. How the girls all giggle and glory in the sight of a real man having his feet kissed by the pathetic slave man!

I am humiliated by a real man in front of his admiring female onlookers

I must kiss his feet!

Truly I am now surrounded by the shoes, boots and socks of my betters!

In particular, I must study and admire the sock of magnificent master Simon sir...

...including the thick weave of his black sock beneath his hairy leg

I must also study his shoelaces

How Ms Mukta delights in my utter, public humiliation at her beloved husband's feet!

She looks down on me as the pathetic piece of dirt that I am!

What a privilege, what an honour for the likes of me to be able to pay slavish homage to another man's shoes and socks in public!

And all whilst surrounded by the shoes and socks of women - including his lovely wife...

...and her friends!

This, I'm afraid, is my lowly lickspittle life - being at the mercy of others' feet, shoes and socks!

I am not worthy to look at any of these people above the socks!

How they despise me and mock me as I must kow-tow to them!

They call me names like 'loser'; 'foot-f***wit'; 'sock-starer'; and 'sockieboy slave'!

Ms Mukta, in particular, asks me how I like having to kiss her husband's shoes and stare at his socks?

I humbly mumble into master Simon sir's sock that I like it, madam, but not that much, madam, begging her female forgiveness and understanding?

I hear her, and her girlfriends, laugh at my obsequious response...

...as does master Simon sir! But all I can do is continue to study and admire his black sock as I taste his leathery loafer shoe...

...the sock of a REAL man!

Master Simon sir kindly switches his feet in front of my face...

...several times...

...so that I might pay oral homage to BOTH his shoes and socks!

Meanwhile, the girlish giggling continues high above me...

...as do the disparaging remarks...

...as master Simon sir, quite rightly, glories in his power over me and basks in the praise and adulation of his wife and her female friends


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections