Pre-Planned

I’m still super-busy on my nugatory nightshift, but at least I now have a pair of shiny loafers to kiss-respect and bright blue socks to mentally admire!

Loafers alert!

As the smart black loafers and bright blue socks stand arrogantly in front of me...

...I plead with their pretty wearer to be permitted to kiss-respect them

She gives me her female permission to kiss her loafer shoes...

...but says I may only look at her socks!

That's par for the course for a public footslave!

I therefore kiss the young woman's outstretched shoe...

...whilst visually admiring her socks

for her part, she looks disparagingly down at me...

...as befits a young woman having her shoes kissed!

She makes sure I kiss BOTH her shoes...

...before turning to leave in the direction from which she came...

...thereby indicating that her approach to my public humble head had been no casual encounter...

...but was pre-planned.

She wanted to have her shoes kiss-respected!

I feel both humbled and honoured by her female presence

I respectfully watch her socks as they walk out of my lowly life

I find the curvature in the bright blue stitching at the back of her heel particularly intriguing!

These are, after all, the socked heels of a goddess!

A single stitch in her socks is worth more than me!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections