Nightshift

A nightshift worker from the nearby hospital takes a well-earned break:

‘You kiss my feet, slave! Look at sock.’

‘Yes, nurse mistress-madam. At once, nurse mistress-madam miss.’

It's proving to be a busy nightshift for me!

A young-woman nurse from the nearby hospital has popped outside for a well-earned cigarette break

She decides she might as well have her hardworking boots kiss-respected at the same time...

...as is her perfect young-womanly right!

Her white socks looms large in my lowly consciousness

Such a fabulous pattern in the stitching of the feminine-white sock!

I dutifully kiss her hardworking nurse's boots...

...beneath her equally hardworking socks

What an honour, what a privilege for the likes of lowly me!

Meanwhile, high above me, the health worker enjoys her cigarette

She savours the nicotine...

...occasionally glancing down at my lowly lip-work on her uniform boots

She deftly switches feet in front of my face...

...before resuming her smoking

Then, bored with me, she turns to leave...

...with an innate sense of her female superiority over me

She is, clearly, a superior being to me

I'm just a down-in-the-dirt footslave...

...obliged to kiss the public's dirty boots and shoes - day and night...

...whilst humbly admiring their superior socks!

Needless to say, I dare not look at this young woman above the sock

Her sock represents the lowly limits of my footslave jurisdiction

By Law, I must focus on the back of her departing sock...

...as it heads back to her place of work

Furthermore, the Law stipulates that I must remember my customer's sock even after she has left me...

...for I am just a slave, and my menial mind is fit only to ponder my betters' shoes, boots and socks

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections