Exotica

It’s not all drabness and dreariness during my footslave-nightshift. At least one exotic, Indian lady kindly deigned to visit me with her pure sneakers and socks!

It's way past midnight when an exotic and uber-pretty, Asian customer-mistress approaches me in a shimmering, red dress

She first stops to physically despise and verbally denigrate me - as all my customers do!

Then she orders me, in an authoritative Indian accent, to kiss her feet

She silently switches feet to ensure my footslavish compliance towards her other foot

Note how daintily she points her white-sneakered foot towards my menial mouth!

I wonder if she's a ballet dancer by profession?

She certainly has the poise and grace of a ballet dancer!

I continue to kiss her sneakered feet down amongst the dirt

Her white socks are fantastic and complement her crisp, white sneakers very well!

I humbly and respectfully study the patterns in the stitching of her white cotton sock

I dare not look at, or even think about, this pretty customer-mistress above the sock!

I'm just a slave and must remember my lowly station...

...which is at the feet of my betters!

My Indian-girl better continues to look down at me disparagingly as I unmanfully kiss her Asian-female feet

How she must totally and utterly despise me!

She leaves with a triumphant little smirk on her face

I can sense it, though I can't see it

Her face is well out of bounds to me!

All I can actually see of her is her sneakers and socktops

Indeed, I look up to her socks...

...as even her socks are higher beings than me...

...being the socks of an exotic young Asian woman!

An Alpha-female!

I study and admire her departing right sock...

...as well as her left...

...the departing sneakers and socks of my most exotic (thus far) visitor of the night!

Truly I am blessed even to breathe in the same air as this beautiful and exotic Indian girl's white sneakers and socks!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections