Feminine Curiosity


‘Why are you in the stocks, slave?’

A pretty mistress lets her natural, feminine curiosity get the better of her as she makes herself comfortable on top of me in the public stocks late at night in the otherwise deserted town square.

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress, if it pleases you pretty mistress-madam, this slave is being punished for taking his eyes off his mistress’s socks, madam, begging your female pardon and forgiveness, miss? I am so ashamed, miss!’

She snorts derisively down at me:

‘Hah! If you were my slave, and iffin you took your eyes off of my socks, I’d have you whipped, as well as put in the stocks, an’ that!’

‘Yes, mistress. Truly I deserve to be whipped, madam. The whip would soon teach me respect and obedience for my betters’ socks, miss!’

‘What do you think of my socks, slave? What can you see down there?’

‘Oh pray, mistress madam, if it pleases you pretty mistress madam my goddess, I can see the weave in the stitching of your fabulous black socks, miss, if it so pleases you miss?’

‘Are you only allowed to talk about people’s socks, being a slave an’ all that, slave?’

‘Oh pray, miss, thank you for your kind question miss, this slave is kindly permitted to talk about any of the words written on his set of stocks, miss. My mistress is very kind and indulgent towards me in that way, miss.’

‘Kiss my black socks, slave!’

‘Yes, miss.’

I hear her slurping on her bottled water as my own lowly lips obediently touch her black cotton sock material. I even audaciously manage to gently and respectfully touch her bare , white leg skin just above her left sock with my unworthy, upper lip!

She doesn’t seem to mind!

Extolling the virtues of my pretty tormentress's black socks

This is what it means to be a slave imprisoned in the stocks...

...at the mercy of other people's socks!

Surrounded by socks!

Lower than their socks!

Dominated by their socks!

Feeling their socks rubbing aginst your confined forehead!

And having to praise their socks!

Socks! Socks! Socks! Socks! Socks!

All is socks!

The pretty mistress listens with bemusement to my eulogization of her plain, black socks

She then orders me to kiss her socks, before taking a slurp from her bottle of refreshing water high above me

I kiss her right sock...

...before moving my lowly lips onto her left sock. My upper lip even brushes against her skin!



Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections