Humbly Professional

A young woman approaches me wearing fancy, patterned socks. Of course, I fancy them – but, as a slave, I must remain humbly professional and focus on dutifully lickshining her black leather shoes.

She smiles winsomely down at me as she approaches me with her fancy, multicoloured socks!

She stops to gloat over me - as most of my customers are wont to do

'Lickshine my shoes, slave!

'Yes, madam. At once, madam.'

I must not be distracted by the customer's lovely sock!

My job is to lick shoe - not admire sock!

But I can hardly help it - given the proximity of the fabulous, female sock to my shoelicking face!

Even the stitching in the multicoloured sock is superb!

I certainly dare not look at my pretty customer above the sock!

My role is to look down; not up!

Just as the pretty mistress looks down on me, I must look down at her shoe below the sock - though, in my case, I am looking down with respect...

...not the contempt with which the young woman looks down upon me!

She leaves as triumphantly smiling as she came...

...a smile of confidence, power and victory!

Still I am enamoured by her socks!

The multicoloured fancy socks of a fanciable goddess!

Socks of greatness!

Socks of POWER!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections