Better To Fawn And To Please

One thing I have learnt over my many years of enslavement is the importance of getting to know one’s new masters and thus knowing how to please them. For it is much better to fawn and to please than to feel the mighty STING of the WHIP!

Here you see me being introduced to my new mistress by her husband, my new master-sir. He is telling me the various ways in which I must serve his beloved wife as her personal footslave whilst I politely and obsequiously kiss her feet in an effort to ingratiate myself towards her. It is clear, however, that in this happy household the WHIP shall never be far from my back!

And rightly so. For I am a slave and must live my life subject to the WHIP!

My new master-sir demands that I show appropriate slavish respect for his wife, my new mistress

I grovel and fawn at her feet whilst the mighty master-sir explains my duties towards his beloved wife

I am to be her personal footslave and must be pleasing to her feet and footwear

My duties are to include the cleaning and care of her shoes...

...and her socks!

One of the socks I am now subject to and must be pleasing towards!

I must learn to fear these socks...

...and their POWER over me!

The POWER to have me WHIPPED if I displease them!

Sneakers, socks and the WHIP - this will be my lowly life from now on!

And behind me, the threatening feet of my master-sir

I'll wager those toes and sandals shall also demand the slavish attention of my lowly lips from time to time...

...all under the constant threat of the WHIP!

The WHIP, I say! The WHIP!

'Slave, look only at my wife's socks. You shall never look at her above the socks!'

The manly finger that must be obeyed - pointing towards his wife's socks

The angry face of my new master-sir

The manly mouth that must be obeyed!

But it is the mistress who shall determine my fate...

...as will her sneakers and socks!

I must be pleasing to them

My fate is in the hands of these feminine sock stitches!

I listen to, fawn to, and seek to please my betters. I'm just a slave - subject to the WHIP!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections