Sockieboy-Slave's Cinema Treat

Today, Ms Mukta announces a special treat for me:

‘Slave, you are to accompany me and your master Simon to the cinema. You will lie on the cinema floor and look only at our feet. You are NOT permitted to watch or listen to the movie, but must concentrate on our shoes and socks. What do you say, slave?’

‘Oh pray, Ms Mukta madam! God bless you, Ms Mukta madam, and master Simon sir! Truly it will be my honour to be your cinema sockieboy-slave, mistress and master!’

Kneeling on the floor of the cinema and kissing my mistress's feet whilst my master-sir uses me as a footrest

Truly it is an honour to worship Ms Mukta's sneakers whilst she is wearing them!

And to be so close to her SOCKS!

Meanwhile, I can feel my master Simon-sir's shoe and sock resting on my whip-marked back

Master and mistress are clearly enjoying the movie, as well as each other's company!

I must focus on my mistress's shoes and socks

She is too high and mighty for me to even think about her above the sock!

I am beneath her knee!

Meanwhile, my mighty master-sir is seated next to his beloved wife - as an equal

He rests one of his feet on the small of my back

His shoe is dirty

I hope it doesn't infect my whip wounds!

Truly, I am surrounded by the shoes and socks of my betters!

The master-sir's black sock is magnificent!

It applies pressure, along with its accompanying loafer shoe, to my already sore back and shoulders!

I am frequently whipped by my master and mistress, because of my incompetence

All I am good at, is kissing feet...

...and admiring sock!

My humbling, close-up view of my mistress's fabulous, blue and white sock!

I study the stitching...

...and attempt to count the number of visible stitches in the sock during the movie!

Meanwhile, master Simon-sir's sock brushes against the back of my humble, sock-oppressed head

Socks and legs...

...such is my lowly life!

I am beneath the socks of my masters!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections