Surrounded By Three Of My Betters

I am surrounded by three of my betters on the sink estate and must show appropriate slavish respect for them

It is Ms Mukta madam who steps up to my face on behalf of herself and her friends, Ms Sarah madam and Ms Gabrielle madam

Ms Sarah's sneakers and socks look on as I kiss-respect the proffered toe of Ms Mukta's right sneaker

Ms Sarah's brown socks are creased

In the distance, I can just make out the bright blue socktops of Ms Gabrielle madam above her ankleboots

Truly I am surrounded by the sneakers, boots and socks of three of my betters!

Ms Mukta's plain grey socks loom large in my footslave consciousness!

Her sneakers and socks MUST be respected!

As must the boots and socks of Ms Gabrielle madam...

...as they watch mu humiliation at her friend's sneakered feet!

I am just another piece of trash, down amongst the trash

Socks, shoes, sneakers, boots and dirt - such is my lowly life!

I hear the three young women merrily discussing a real man high above me - namely Ms Mukta's husband, master Simon sir (a much better man than me). Ms Mukta tells her two friends that her husband has offered to WHIP me if I displease any of them, and Ms Gabrielle madam suggests that Mukta should invite her husband to have his feet kissed by me in public, as a demonstration of my inferiority to him. The girls all giggle and agree!



All I can think of is what an honour it would be for the likes of me to kiss the feet of the likes of master Simon sir - a handsome man who is admired by these three bright young women!

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections