Under New Ownership

My new mistress, who has just purchased me at auction, makes me kneel before her and kiss her feet as she explains to me, under threat of her whip, how my life as her personal slave is going to be:

  1. I am to address her as mistress Kadal
  2. I must never look at her, or even think of her, above the sock
  3. I must obey everything she says
  4. I may not speak unless spoken to
  5. If I disobey or displease her, or any of her friends or family, I shall be sorely WHIPPED!
  6. I must follow her on my hands and knees to heel everywhere she goes
  7. From now on, I shall be known as ‘Ms Kadal’s sockieboy slave’
  8. My regular duties shall be to care for her feet and footwear by washing her feet, massaging her feet, performing pedicures, mouth and hand washing her dirty socks, putting her socks onto her feet and removing them from her feet, tongue-polishing all her dirty shoes and boots, putting her shoes or boots onto her feet and removing them from her feet, kiss-respecting her feet both in private and in public, begging her for mercy    

She seems nice. I admire her creased socktops as I kiss her rubbery-smelling sneakers.

Laying down the law to me as I kiss my new owner's feet

She spells out my duties and punishments

I make sure to kiss her feet repeatedly - and respectfully

Years of training as a slave have taught me it is better to kiss feet than feel WHIP...

...the feet of one's betters!

I admire my new mistress's sock

What's not to admire about it?

A plain grey, thick-weaved, cotton sock!

My owner's sock!

I am not permitted to look at her above the sock

Or to even think of her above the sock

From now on, her socks shall be a major part of my lowly life

As will her WHIP!

How small and insignificant I am, compared to my new mistress...

...her WHIP...

...and her socks!

She switches feet repeatedly in front of my face...

...thereby ensuring my humility and compliance with her will

I can smell, as well as taste, the rubberiness of her well-worn sneakers

I remain mindful of the WHIP!

The WHIP shall never be far from my back!

My new owner's WHIP!

I am at her mercy!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections