No Oil Painting

Not the most prepossessing of customer-masters for me to have to serve and show respect for! But then, I’m no oil painting!

A pig of a man makes me kiss-respect his feet

I show the same degree of slavish respect for his trotters as I would for the feet and footwear of any customer master or mistress

For this brute too is my better!

He grunts with delight high above me at my slavish helplessness and powerlessness at his feet!

The pig is laughing at me

And rightly so...

...for, compared to him, I'm no oil painting!

The piggish master-sir is rightly proud of himself...

...whereas I am fit only to kiss his trotters!

I stare admiringly at my better's departing feet

A truly handsome brute of a man

The face of true ugliness - the face of a slave!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections