A Chance To Unwind

After a long, hard day at the office, all a Gynarchy girl looks forward to is a chance to unwind in the form of a quick lick and a shine of her hardworking boots by a public humble-head, followed by a hot date with her boyfriend!

A pretty, office mistress approaches me as she, no doubt, heads off to be with her boyfriend after her long, hard, working day

She knows full well, of course, that my long, hard, working day never ends!

Hence she puts my tongue to good use - lickshining her hardworking boots!

I am mesmerised - both by the taste of her black leather boot and by the glimpse of her pure, white sock!

This is all I ever get to see - my betters' shoes or boots, and socks!

Not that I'm complaining. This is, after all, my lowly position in life...

...a mere public licker of other people's footwear...

...and an admirer of their socks!

I humbly taste where this bright young woman has been walking in her boots, in and around the office

She looks down disparagingly at me...

...as she happily switches her booted feet in front of my confined face!

This is my only view of smart and beautiful, young women - of their pretty faces glowering down at me from above their boots and socks!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals