Foot Language

As my pretty mistress embraces her boyfriend high above me, I must kneel silently and discreetly behind her sneakered heels and humbly study her 'foot language' (as opposed to her 'body language') to determine just how much she is in love with him. Every movement in her shapely ankles, every crease in her socks, betrays her subliminal feelings for the proper man in her life, and I am consigned to kneeling behind her heels - where I belong!

The happy couple embrace above me

They only have eyes for one another...

...whilst I only have eyes for my mistress's socks, as I humbly study her revealing foot language!

These are definitely the sneakers and socks of a young woman who is madly in love!

Not with me, of course, but with a real man; a proper man - her boyfriend

The back of her sock reveals her love for him...

...as she coquettishly raises her sneakered heel off the floor...

...causing her plain grey cotton sock to crease and fold around her shapely, feminine ankle

I humbly, and enviously, observe how the sock fully caresses her beautiful anklebone

Of course, the Law states that I must 'have regard' for her boyfriend's feet, shoes and socks as well... since he, being my mistress's chosen consort, is my master-sir!

But it is my pretty mistress's own feet and foot language that must be the primary focus of my attention...

...since they are the sneakered and socked feet of my principal owner!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals