No Word Of A Lie

Regular customer Ms Mukta madam enjoys telling me all about the busy day she has planned ahead of her with her husband. Firstly they will be going to a garden centre to buy produce for their garden. Then they are having a pub lunch with some friends, before heading off to the cinema for a matinee performance of the latest blockbuster movie. Then, in the evening, she and her husband will be visiting her in-laws for tea.

Ms Mukta then mockingly asks me what my plans are for the day, and I must humbly and reverentially explain to her what she already knows, which is that I am not going anywhere, but must remain here kissing the feet of my betters i.e. of anyone and everyone who happens along!

Ms Mukta laughs (at me) and orders me to kiss her feet. As she does so, she mockingly says she hopes I will at least get to see lots of nice 'sockies' on my customers' feet? She is saying that because she knows I am a pathetic 'sockieboy slave' i.e. one that likes witnessing and admiring other people's socks! I humbly thank Ms Mukta kindly for her kind wishes and seek to assure her that her own grey socks are the BEST socks I have ever seen!

Which is no word of a lie!

The familiar feet and frame of regular customer Ms Mukta madam heading confidently towards me

She is wearing her ubiquitous red, white and blue (filthy) sneakers...

...with equally familiar dark grey socks

Already I am admiring her socks, in my humble capacity as a pathetic sockieboy slave!

Ms Mukta explains to me the busy day she and her husband have planned ahead of them and then listens mockingly to my own 'plans' - which are to stay here and kiss feet; the feet of my betters!

She promptly orders me to kiss her feet

BOTH of them!

Whilst I am kiss-respecting her outstretched, dirty sneaker-toe Ms Mukta kindly wishes me 'lots of nice sockies' to admire on my customers' feet today!

I thank Ms Mukta kindly (in between my humble kisses to her feet) for her kind remarks...

...but seek to assure her that her own socks are the BEST socks!

Which is no word of a lie! They are the best socks I have ever seen, because they are her socks, on her feet!

The BEST socks I have ever seen soon turn their backs on me...

...and I am left staring admiringly at the backs of them, down amongst the dirt and the weeds

Ms Mukta, meanwhile, heads off to her happy, busy day...

...whilst I ponder my own lowliness and confinement in my dirty, footkissing alcove

I take one last lingering look at Ms Mukta's superb, grey socks...

...the socks of a busy goddess...

...the socks of my female master! Oh to be owned by those socks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals