Brilliant Boots!

I must say, I am very impressed by my customers' footwear today! No sooner have a goddess's stunning sneakers and socks left my mouth, than a pair of brilliant boots approach!

A pair of brilliant boots (and socks) fast approach me!

I bow my head in shame at their truly brilliant approach!

Sure enough, they head straight towards me

Oh the superiority of these boots over my humble head! Anyone can see it!

It is only right and proper that, as soon as one of the boots is presented to me, I should humbly kiss it!

I focus my menial mouth on the decorative gold chains at the front of the boots...

...and then study the accompanying, brilliant socks as my lowly lips slowly make their wanton way up the front of the boots

These socks were made to be admired! I mean, what's not to admire about them?

The pretty wearer of the boots and socks seems somewhat bemused by my boot and sock admiration!

It tickles her to think that she has such boot and sock power over me!

What a pathetic creature I must make in her eyes!

She turns to leave me

I continue to look up to her socks - both literally and figuratively

For they are socks of greatness, alongside boots of brilliance!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals