Waiting On Foot

Whenever my master-sir is entertaining guests, I must wait on them hand and foot. My demeaning, default position, however, is to wait on their foot - to literally kneel next to their feet and await any feet-related orders. For example, I might be commanded to lick their shoes; or nose their socks; or even to take off their shoes and socks and wash their feet. Whatever, I must remain alert and alive to the guest's feet and be ready to serve them at the snap of an order.

Here you see me obediently kneeling next to a pretty, female guest's feet, studying her lacy socks and awaiting my next orders from either my master-sir or the pretty guest herself. Note how I stare at the guest's lower foot - out of respect for her.

Oh how demeaning! Oh how humiliating for me!

Respectfully kneeling next to my master's guest's feet...

...and staring at her lower shoe and sock

I am, literally, waiting on her foot...

...waiting to be told how to serve her feet or footwear! 

In the meantime, I must silently and unobtrusively study, admire, and familiarise myself with the stitching in her lacy sock...

...since I may well be required to 'nose' the sock at some point i.e. trace the lines of stitching with the tip of my slave-nose

Meanwhile, her other foot hovers dominantly over my humble head...

...as she converses with my master-sir over a glass of wine

The conversation between my betters, like the young woman's right foot, literally goes over my head

I am also acutely are of my own master-sir's sneakered and socked foot hovering behind my whipped back

The presence of his dirty sneaker-sole on my butt is a reminder to me of both his manly presence, and his manly WHIP!

For my master-sir is a great believer in the WHIP, and uses it frequently on my back!

Not that his pretty guest cares about the parlous state of my back

She only has loving, caring eyes for the master-sir...

...a mighty man; a strong man; a successful, slave-owning man!

The pretty mistress's right shoe-heel occasionally brushes against my kneeling cheek...

...but not in an erotic or flirtatious way. It is purely subliminal on the part of the mistress-madam!

She only has eyes for the master-sir, just as I only have eyes for her left sock

My humbling, slave's-eye view of the sock

The master-sir toasts his pretty guest and his amorous relationship with her...

...whilst I continue to wait on her foot...

...and study the stitching in her sock!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals