Confident & Powerful

A bright and intelligent young woman of the Gynarchy walks confidently and powerfully towards me from across the town square. I diligently study her approaching, yellow and black sneakers as I am fairly confident that I shall shortly be required to either lickshine or kiss-respect them!

When the confident and powerful sneakers stop in front of me I even get a glimpse of confident, bright red socktop! However, before imposing her footwear on my menial mouth, the pretty wearer crouches down to mock me to my face.

She begins by asking me how I am liking it - being confined in the town square with a dirty old disused toilet-seat around my helpless head, and required to kiss the feet of passers-by? I humbly, and truthfully, respond that I am liking it, but not that much, if the pretty mistress would be so kind and forgiving towards an humble public footservant at her feet and at her mercy, madam?

She laughs and says we'll see how much I like having to kiss her sneakers, and she then stands up confident and proud as she imposes her right sneakered foot on my face first. As I lower my lowly lips onto her proffered, yellow and black sneaker-toe, I again get to see a teasing glimpse of her red-glorious sock just below her bare ankleflesh as she helpfully hitches up her flared, blue-denim jean hem. Her right foot is swiftly followed by her left in similar manner!

Once she is satisfied with my kiss-respect for her everyday sneakers, she again crouches down to my face so that I might smell her feminine breath and suck up her merciless mockery. She sarcastically enquires whether the taste of her sneakers had 'lived up to my expectations'? I humbly and contritely reply that it had indeed been an honour for my lowly lips to touch her superior, female sneaker-DNA, and that my humiliating experience had been made all the more humbling by the sight of her bright red socktops, if it pleases the pretty mistress-madam please don't have me beaten, miss?' 

She laughs out loud again at me, and orders me to think about her socks - and only her socks - after she has gone. She explains that she wants me to think worshipful thoughts about her red socks for the rest of the day, and to imagine what her socks might be doing, on or off her feet!

As she then turns to leave me, I dutifully study the backs of her departing socks, so that their memory might be all the more vivid in my menial mind as I carry out her female orders! I am confident that I shall be able to comply with her sock demands, being an inveterate sockieboy-slave! 

Walking confidently and powerfully towards me

I study the potential customer-mistress's approaching yellow and black sneakers

When she stops in front of me, I get my first glimpse of one of her short, red socks!

But before she imposes her sneakers and socks on me, she crouches down to mercilessly mock me

She feigns pity for my humble predicament - at her feet and at her mercy!

She then asks me how I think I am going to like it - having to kiss her feet?

I respond, most humbly and truthfully, that it will be an honour for me to touch her sneakers with my lowly, unworthy lips!

She says we'll see about that, and promptly stands up straight in order to impose the first of her sneaker-toes on my menial mouth...

...swiftly followed by the left sneaker

I am now able to focus on the glimpse of red sock on her left ankle!

Once she is satisfied with my labial worship of her dirty sneaker-toes, she crouches down again in order to mockingly elicit my feedback on how her sneakers had tasted!

I inform the pretty mistress-madam that my lips felt honoured to have her superior sneaker-DNA on them, and I am particularly praising of her bright red socks!

She laughs mirthfully at my pathetic, sockieboy confession, and orders me to think only about her red socks for the rest of the day!

She then turns and mirthfully, and confidently, walks away from me

I dutifully study the backs of her red socks, since I have been ordered to think of them for the rest of the day!

It won't be difficult to comply with this bright and powerful young woman's sock orders

Her socks are my masters!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals