Power vs Weakness

Here you see power, in the shape of a superb young woman and her manly boyfriend, in the face of weakness, in the form of me - the pathetic, cafe-door feetgreeter slave; condemned to kiss the feet of all the cafe patrons as they enter or leave the establishment!

Power vs weakness

I meekly kiss the powerful young woman's feet in front of her equally powerful boyfriend

The power couple laugh and joke about me...

...the weak worm at their feet!

I as if embrace the young woman's sneaker and sock as my menial mouth humbly touches her outstretched sneaker-toe

Truly, I am weak and impotent in the face of her female sneaker-power

Even her socks tower mightily over my humble head!

Soon the female sneakers are replaced by a pair of male sneakers - her boyfriend's!

Now I must pay homage to manly sneaker...

...and admire manly sock!

How the happy couple exult in their joint mastery and power over me!

They leave with big smiles on their handsome faces...

...the smiles of victors!

Meanwhile, my defeated and foot-vanquished face stares at the ground where the superior couple's feet have just been!

I bow my head in humility, impotence and shame behind the superior man's departing sneakers and socks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals