Significant Sock Event

A significant sock event is occurring in front of my kneeling eyes - my pretty mistress's plain grey socks have become creased around her ankles whilst she converses with her manly boyfriend across the coffee-shop table!

It's 'significant' because I, in my capacity as her personal sockslave, am legally responsible for her socks, and can be severely punished if my mistress (or her boyfriend) are displeased with the condition of her socks on her shapely feet and ankles!

I can only hope and pray that the happy couple either don't notice, or don't care, about the mistress's unsightly sock creases! 

Witnessing a significant sock event on my knees!

My mistress's plain grey socks are all creased around her ankles!

I may end up being WHIPPED for this!

For I am legally responsible for the condition of my pretty mistress's socks - both on and off her feet!

I fear her socks - and the shoes and socks of her mighty boyfriend!

But most of all I fear my mistress's socks - on account of my being her personal sockslave!

All day and all night, all I am permitted to think (or dream) about is my mistress's SOCKS!

Her socks are my masters!

And I must be pleasing to my masters!

Meanwhile, the pretty wearer of the socks seems, thankfully, oblivious to her creased socks...

...as is her boyfriend, my master-sir!

This happy couple frequently WHIP me because of my mistress's socks!

But, for now, their superior minds appear to be on higher things than socks!

Only my menial mind is obsessed with, and currently concerned about, the state of my mistress's socks!

And rightly so - for it's my business to focus on her socks!

Without my mistress's socks I am nothing. Her socks are my life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals