Superb & Unfriendly

Superb local goddess and regular customer-mistress Ms Daisy madam oftentimes stops by me of an evening for a kiss-respecting of her sneakers. She is not very friendly, but nor should she be! She is my superior customer-mistress - not my friend; and I am just a pathetic, anonymous humble-head slave at her feet.

I admire the creases in her socks.

I recognise the familiar gait, and sneakers, of regular customer-mistress Ms Daisy madam approaching me along the sink-estate walkway

As per usual she stops directly in front of me, and says nothing. But her sneakers and socks are visibly mocking me.

Again, as per usual, her right sneakered foot is the first up to my menial, municipal mouth

My lowly lips make humble and respectful contact with her outstretched sneaker-toe

I particularly admire the creases in her socks...

...along with the decorative blue hoops at the tops

Truly these are socks to be worshipped and admired - along with the sneakers!

Just think - nobody else, not even the pretty wearer of the socks, has such an up-close and personal view of the superb sock creases!

Socks!... Her socks!

Socks!... Socks!... Socks!... Socks!... Socks!...

... Have mercy mistress Daisy madam!... Your socks!...

She casually continues to enjoy her cigarette high above me...

...in between silently glancing down at my humiliation at her sneakered and socked feet

She makes sure I get to show my slavish admiration for BOTH her sneakers, by switching feet several times in front of me

Then, as taciturnly as she came, she silently turns to leave me...

...much too haughty and high and mighty to acknowledge me verbally

She knows the mere presence of her sneaker-DNA on my lowly lips is acknowledgement enough for me from a superior goddess like her!

I bow my humble head in shame and awe in the presence of her departing goddess-socks!

Her socks!... Oh, her socks!...

The socks of a goddess!...

...of a local girl!

...of my female master!

My slave's-eye view of goddess-mistress Ms Daisy madam's departing sock creases

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals