Chatting Each Other Up

A handsome couple are chatting each other up whilst I lickshine the young lady's boots. I gather from their conversation high above me that they already know each other - not that it's any of my damn business! My only business is to lickshine the young woman's boots, and to admire her socks!

I can't see the nearby master-sir's socks inside his sneakers, but if I could I would admire his socks also, since they are the socks of a real man; of a man who is attractive to women; of a winner - not a loser like me!

Lickshining a bright and intelligent young woman's boots whilst she is chatted up by her handsome manfriend

I'm not supposed to eavesdrop on their conversation above me

My only legitimate business is with the young woman's boots...

...and socks!

I am acutely aware of her bright blue sock towering over my humble head!

That's because her sock is a superior entity to me...

...being the sock of a young woman!

Needless to say, the metal spikes on the front of her boot cause an imminent danger to me. 

I must be careful not to poke my sock-admiring eyes out!

I remain aware also of her male companion's sneakered feet nearby. Sadly, I can't see the master-sir's socks, but if I could I would slavishly admire them also - the socks of a real man!

But my primary focus remains on my menial task in mouth - that of lickshining the pretty customer-mistress's spiked, black leather boots...

...whilst mentally honouring and worshipping her bright blue bootsocks!

I am largely ignored as the conversation between my superiors continues

They only glance down at me towards the end of the young woman's transaction of unequals with me...

...so that they can both mockingly inspect my humble tonguework on her boots

The couple then head off...

...off to make love to one another somewhere, no doubt!

I admire both their feet as they walk away from me...

...but especially the female boots I have just licked...

...and their accompanying blue socks

Oh how I wish I could follow those superior socks to heel, and serve them all my days!

The young woman's sock!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals